Directions How-to-Measure Then Compare Your Measurements to the Size Chart Below
Use a soft measuring tape and snuggly wrap
- Bust: measure the fullest part with bra on and arms/elbows down
- Ribcage/Empire Line: measure at the bottom of the bra lineWaist:
- Waist: measure the smallest part; just above the bellybutton
- High Hip: measure 3” below the waist
- Thigh/Bottom: everyone carries their weight differently; use the larger of these measurementsUpper Arm: measure with arms/elbows down
- Upper Arm: measure with arms/elbows down
- Length: measure from waist to the floor wearing the selected shoe. Each style is produced in one length for all sizes.
- All gowns are 44” waist to hem. Bridal trains vary.
- Bust: 1”; no ease for strapless
- Ribcage/Empire Line: 1”; no ease for strapless
- Waist: 0 to 1” depending on style; no ease for strapless
- High Hip: 0 to 1” depending on style
- Thigh/Bottom: ½” to 2” on straight skirt; more ease in thigh on A-line styles